GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These general terms and conditions of use are concluded between:
- the manager of the website, hereinafter referred to as "the Publisher",
- any person wishing to access the site and its services, hereinafter referred to as "the User".
Article 1 - Principles
The purpose of these general conditions of use is to establish a legal framework for the use of the Pomme Cannelle site and its services.
The https://pomme-cannelle.fr website is a service of:
- located at 16 rue de Paris 91400 ORSAY, FRANCE
- URL address of the site:
- e-mail: email@example.com
The general conditions of use must be accepted by any User, and his access to the site implies acceptance of these conditions.
Article 2 - Evolution and duration of the T&Cs
These general conditions of use are concluded for an indefinite period. The contract produces its effects with regard to the User from the beginning of the use of the service.
The Pomme Cannelle site reserves the right to modify the clauses of these general conditions of use at any time and without justification.
Article 3 - Access to the site
Any User with internet access can access the Pomme Cannelle site free of charge and from anywhere. The costs incurred by the User to access it (internet connection, computer equipment, etc.) are not the responsibility of the Publisher.
The site and its various services may be interrupted or suspended by the Publisher, in particular during maintenance, without obligation of notice or justification.
The User of the site has access to the following services: costume jewelry and watches.
The site includes a paid member area reserved for registered users. These users will be able to access it using their login credentials.
The services reserved for members are as follows: Client area.
Article 4 - Responsibilities
The Publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or any of its features.
The equipment connecting to the site used is under the full responsibility of the User who must take all appropriate measures to protect the equipment and data, in particular from virus attacks via the Internet. The user is also solely responsible for the sites and data he consults.
The Publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against the User:
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to the non-compliance by the User with these general conditions.
The Publisher is not liable for damage caused to the User, third parties and/or the User's equipment as a result of his connection or use of the site and the User waives any action against the Publisher as a result.
If the Publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or judicial procedure due to the use of the site by the User, he may return against him to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that may result from this procedure.
The User is allowed to publish on the site Pomme Cannelle :
The User undertakes to make comments respectful of others and the law and accepts that these publications are moderated or refused by the Publisher, without obligation of justification.
By publishing on the site, the User assigns to the publishing company the non-exclusive and free right to represent, reproduce, adapt, modify, broadcast and distribute his publication, directly or by an authorized third party.
However, the Publisher undertakes to quote the member in case of use of his publication.
Article 5 - Intellectual property
All technical documents, products, photographs, texts, logos, drawings, videos, etc., are subject to copyright and are protected by the Intellectual Property Code. When they are given to our customers, they remain the exclusive property of ROSH, the sole owner of the intellectual property rights in these documents, which must be returned to it at its request.
Our customers undertake not to make any use of these documents, likely to infringe the industrial or intellectual property rights of the provider and undertake not to disclose them to any third party, without an express prior authorization given by the Publisher.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The setting up by the User of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited, without the prior written authorization of the Publisher, requested by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Publisher is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify in any way whatsoever its decision. In the event that the Publisher grant its authorization, it is in any case only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without obligation of justification at the expense of the Publisher.
In any case, any link must be removed at the request of the Publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not under the control of the Publisher who declines all responsibility for their content.
Article 7 - Protection of personal data
The personal data that are collected on this site are the following:
- account opening: when creating the user's account: name; first name; e-mail address; telephone number; postal address;
- connection: when the user connects to the website, he records, in particular, his surname, first name, connection data, use, location and payment data;
- profile: the use of the services provided on the website makes it possible to fill in a profile, which may include an address and a telephone number;
- payment: as part of the payment of the products and services offered on the website, it records financial data relating to the bank account or credit card of the user;
- communication: when the website is used to communicate with other members, the data concerning the user's communications are temporarily kept;
- cookies: cookies are used, in the context of the use of the site. The user has the possibility to disable cookies from the settings of his browser.
Use of personal data
The purpose of the personal data collected from users is to provide the services of the website, improve them and maintain a secure environment. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the website by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the website;
- verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- proposal to the user of the possibility of communicating with other users of the website;
- implementation of user support;
- personalization of the services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to his preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malware) and management of security incidents;
- management of any disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies, in the following cases:
- when the User uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has concluded contracts;
- when the User publishes, in the free comment areas of the website, publicly accessible information;
- when the User authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- where the website uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user's data, in the context of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the website may carry out the transmission of data to follow up on claims made against the website and comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
- if the website is involved in a merger, acquisition, transfer of assets or receivership proceedings, it may be required to transfer or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, users would be informed, before the personal data is transferred to a third party.
Security and privacy
The website implements organizational, technical, software and physical measures in terms of digital security to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and the website cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information over the Internet.
Enforcement of user rights
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they can exercise by making their request to the following address: email@example.com.
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the website may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- the right to rectification: if the personal data held by the website are inaccurate, they may request the updating of the information.
- the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- the right to restriction of processing: users can ask the website to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
- the right to object to data processing: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
- the right to portability: they can request that the website hand over the personal data provided to them to transmit them to a new website.
Evolution of this clause
The website reserves the right to make any changes to this clause relating to the protection of personal data at any time. If a change is made to this personal data protection clause, the website undertakes to publish the new version on its website. The website will also inform users of the change by e-mail, at least 15 days before the effective date. If the user does not agree with the terms of the new wording of the personal data protection clause, he has the possibility to delete his account.
Article 8 - Cookies
The Pomme Cannelle site may automatically collect standard information. All information collected indirectly will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
Article 9 - Applicable law
These general conditions of use are subject to the application of French law.
If the parties are unable to resolve a dispute amicably, the dispute will be subject to the jurisdiction of the French courts.