Rosh, concerned about the rights of individuals, in particular with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has put in place a policy covering all these treatments, the purposes pursued by them as well as the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
Continued browsing on this site implies unreserved acceptance of the following provisions and conditions of use.
Article 1 - Legal information
1.1 Site (hereinafter "the Site"):
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter "the publisher"):
ROSH SARL with a capital of € 7,500
whose registered office is located: 16 rue de Paris 91400 ORSAY
represented by Zahra HOSEINI HASHEMI, in her capacity as Manager
registered with the RCS of 448455519
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
director of publication: Alexandre BERTRAND
1.3 Host (hereinafter "the host"):
Pomme Cannelle is hosted by 1&1 IONOS, whose registered office is located at 7 PLACE DE LA GARE 57200 SARREGUEMINES.
1.4 Data Protection Officer (DPO):
A data protection officer who can be reached by email, email@example.com, is at your disposal for any question relating to the protection of your personal data.
Article 2 - Accesstothe site
Access to and use of the site are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 - Content of the site
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it is aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 - Management of the site
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt its operation or that contravenes national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to make updates.
Article 5 - Responsibility
The responsibility of the publisher can not be engaged in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or one of its features.
The connection equipment to the site that you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your hardware and your own data, including virus attacks over the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site and you waive any action against it as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or judicial procedure due to your use of the site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that may result from this procedure.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The setting up by users of all hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed at the request of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content present in the said link.
Article 7 - Collection and protection ofdata
Your data is collected by the company ROSH.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity, shall be deemed to be identifiable.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows:
- surname and first name
- email address
- telephone number
- date of birth
- financial data: as part of the payment of the products and services offered on the Platform, it records financial data relating to the user's credit card.
A data protection officer, reachable by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, is at your disposal for any question relating to the protection of your personal data.
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and dereferencing of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the email address mentioned below. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right to rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the updating of the information;
- the right to delete data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to restriction of processing: users may ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to object to data processing: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
16 rue de Paris 91400 ORSAY
Or by email, at:
You can also contact our Data Protection Officer, who can be reached by email, email@example.com, who is at your disposal for any question relating to the protection of your personal data.
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid signed identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. The reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
Article 9 - Use of data
The purpose of the personal data collected from users is to make the services of the Platform available, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of user support;
- verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of the services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to his preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malware) and management of security incidents;
- management of any disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences;
- organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for the duration necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide you with our services.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has concluded contracts;
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, publicly accessible information;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user's data, in the context of the performance of these services, and have the contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may carry out the transmission of data to follow up on claims made against the Platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 - Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: email@example.com.
If, during the consultation of the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard.
The data are kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a "cookie"?
A "Cookie" or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone,...) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an email, installing or using software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
By browsing this site, "cookies" from the company responsible for the site concerned and / or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
When first browsing this site, an explanatory banner on the use of "cookies" will appear. Therefore, by continuing the navigation, the customer and / or prospect will be deemed informed and have accepted the use of said "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to disable cookies from the settings of his browser.
All the information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this website:
- Google analytics: allows you to measure the audience of the site;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags;
- Google Adsense: Google's advertising agency using Websites or YouTube videos as a support for its ads;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer you dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google Adwords Conversion: adwords advertising campaign tracking tool;
- DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to distribute banners.
- Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account;
- Facebook social plugins: allows you to like, share, comment on content with a Facebook account;
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook.
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 - Photographs and product re-establishment
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 15 - Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's registered office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any questions, information about the products presented on the site, or about the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.